Wednesday, Dec 26, 2012
Kick-Off to New Year’s Eve: Hunt for the MoonPie!
To kick off this year's MoonPie Over Mobile weekend, we've got a great contest for anyone interested in cracking the case. Here's how to play:
1) Check in at Veet’s Bar & Grill (66 S. Royal St.) to pick up your scavenger hunt map. All of the participating bars/businesses will be listed; 12 total locations.
2) Travel to the locations to pick up clues. Each clue relates to where the MoonPie is hidden, the more clues you have, the easier it will be to discover the location of the hidden MoonPie! All clues will have a special/coupon on the back for you to enjoy.
3) Once you think you know the secret location of the MoonPie, head to that destination; keep in mind, it is not one of the locations on the map. If you’re correct and the first person to find the MoonPie, you will
receive the grand prize!
4) Once the grand prize winner has found the MoonPie, a timer will be set for a half an hour.
5) After the half an hour is up, the first 20 people to arrive at the mystery location will be entered into a drawing for second and third place prize packages.
6) We will announce the grand prize winner, second and third place prize winners at that time and present each of the winners with their prizes.
Hunt, have fun, & kick-off your New Year’s weekend celebration with us at the Moonpie Scavenger Hunt!
Everyone is a winner! Use your clues to redeem coupons and drink specials at each of the participating venues.
Grand Prize Package:
4 Tickets to the New Year’s Eve VIP Reception and a Meet & Greet with The Commodores
Second Prize Package:
2 VIP Passes, and VIP parade viewing at Veet's
Third Prize Package:
Case of MoonPies and a MoonPie Wall Clock from the Mobile Carnival Museum Gift Shop